$150 per 50-minute therapy session
$225 per 80-minute therapy session
$300 per 110-minute therapy session
All major credit cards and Venmo are accepted. Payment is due by the conclusion of each session.
24 hours notice is required to cancel appointments. If you do not attend your appointment and have not notified Ms.Yost by phone or email at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged the full amount of the missed session.
Ms.Yost is an an out-of-network provider for insurance companies. This means that at the end of each session, you will be responsible to provide payment in full. You will receive an invoice for submission to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement. Ms.Yost does not participate directly in any managed care plans, believing, too often, managed care companies predetermine the necessity of therapy, while these needs should be determined through a collaborative process between you and your therapist, driven by your personal progress and needs. Contact your health insurance company about how much they reimburse for out-of-network mental health providers. Some reimburse up to 80% for mental health services.
Your CPT code will be 90834-GT or 90837-GT. Please ask your insurance company how much they will reimburse for these codes, so that you know prior to scheduling.
Here are some questions to ask your health insurance provider:
- What are my out-of-network, mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? (It is usually expressed as a percentage, like 80% or a flat rate, like $80.)
- Is preauthorization (e.g. preapproval, precertification) required from my insurance company or primary care physician?